Monday, January 7, 2008

more Belize

I had to add more pictures from our trip to Belize. I loved the country and all the people we met. the locals were so friendly and made us feel welcome. The only negative thing I can say was the bugs loved me!!! I was covered with sand fly bites that are like mosquitoes only ten times worse. Britton said you could play connect the dots with all the bug bites on my body.( I even wore bug spray every day.) This was an unforgettable vacation....




A bite to eat on barefoot beach ... as you can see the dress code is very casual..
THATS BRITTON, NEED I SAY MORE....


Waiting for a bite to eat, the kids were not to happy we made them get out of the water.

A stroll along the beach was a daily event.











Waiting for lunch on our patio. We needed a break from the sun..






Looling out from the pier... our favorite spot..







CHEERS!!!!!!



The pier again.....






My little fish...in for a swim.





The view from our room at sunset.. It was really hard to see this everyday....







Again my little show off doing a dance on the dock....is anyone surprised?
















3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, what an amazing place. I'm glad that you guys had so much fun. We missed you at Christmas!

Jeff-you are still afraid of the ocean?!

j.elliot said...

Hey, I have an idea! Next time, take your little brother along! How about them apples?

j.e.

Larsen Family said...

I am so jealous! That looks like the perfect place to spend the holiday's.